Drillhole exploration workflows in Target
Find out how you can work with drillhole data, from planning to 3D visualization, and generation of geological models. See how drillhole data can be integrated with other exploration data and how various geological interpretation workflows are applied to different stage exploration projects.
In this online seminar, Natalie Green will use Target and Target for ArcGIS on two exploration projects at different stages of development. Recorded May 7, 2014. The first project features Eagle Plains Resources in BC. Natalie demonstrates collaboration between geologists and other specialists and how it advanced the project from mapping to drilling. The second project features Alamos Gold at Quartz Mountain in south-central Oregon. She shows how they modelled historical drill data and worked with the resource modelling team.
What will I learn?
• Analyzing and visualizing your drillhole data
• Integrate your data with other exploration data
• Produce final maps including plans, sections, and 3D maps
• Generate 3D wireframes
• Model historical data for new projects
• How to create plan maps, sections, fence diagrams, strip logs, and 3D maps