When Seismic is not enough
This seminar presented by Dr. Michal Ruder from Wintermoon Geotechnologies, Inc. Fully exploit gravity and magnetic data to improve your exploration success and increase the confidence in your geologic models. Learn how and when to use your magnetic and gravity data to further leverage your seismic data, improving depth models and defining or constraining geometry in challenging areas. Recorded June 22, 2010.
This seminar covers the following topics:
• Why use gravity and magnetics for exploration?
• What is a gravity anomaly?
• Gravity application case histories.
• What is a magnetic anomaly?
• How is magnetics different from gravity?
• The role of magnetics in exploration.
• Magnetic application case histories.