Grade control data management with MX Deposit
Grade control drilling is an essential part of the mining process, and ensuring the accuracy and usability of the data collected is key to increasing the productivity and profitability of an operation. In this webinar you'll learn how MX Deposit provides best-practice data collection and management solutions, saving you time and money throughout your production drilling.
The demonstration includes key aspects of the grade control lifecycle using MX Deposit, including:
- Rapid data entry at the source
- Bulk import and automated tools
- Data validation and synchronization
- QA/QC management and onsite lab import
- Data export and reporting
Presented by Minalytix Head of Product, David Kerr. Recorded 2017-12-13. Learn more about MX Deposit.