What is included in this service pack?
Target 8.2 Service Pack 1 provides the following resolutions:
- IS144478: Error no longer occurs when extracting grids from voxels: related to <GetVOXD_MVIEW: Invalid group - not VOXD>.
- IS144474: Voxel Horizontal Slice using surface grid now uses correct validation on depths as expected.
- IS136335: Seeker now calculates resolution value correctly from WMS server.
Who should install the Service Pack?
If you are experiencing the issues described above, we recommend that you apply this service pack. The fix for these issues will also be included in any future service packs or major releases through the Check for Updates option in the software.
To install this service pack, you'll need to check for updates in Target, following the steps below:
- On the Help menu in Target, click Updates, then click Check for Software Updates.
- A list of the available updates is displayed. Click the Install button to begin installing.
- You may need to restart Target for the changes to take effect.
If you are unable to check for updates and install through Target, you can install download and install the offline update by following these steps:
- Click the download button on the top of this page to download and save the zipped service pack file to a folder on your local computer.
- Extract the *.zip file to the same folder.
- Double-click and run the file (.exe). Follow the wizard to install the service pack.