What is included in this release?
Target 184.108.40.206 provides the following resolutions:
- IS147766: When checking for software updates the correct permissions are assigned and sign in prompts are now displayed.
- IS146527: Changing the data view size no longer causes shifts in coordinate locations away from the coordinate bounding surround.
- Install/Uninstall notifications have been improved in Target when other applications are open or permissions are lacking when files are locked.
- IS33451: Merge Voxels tool now checks the spatial extents of both voxels to see if they overlap and informs you when they do not.
- IS145200: Boolean operations in merging grids no longer produce any errors.
- IS94065: Importing Minesight .msr files into maps now works as expected.
- IS119091: MAPEXP.GX now exports CGM plots as expected.
- IS101624: Issue no longer occurs in use of *.itr file in Assay plot with "Profile" option in 3D Viewer.
- IS146211: Abort no longer occurs in Target when importing a DXF: related to <Memory Leak>.
- IS145584: Abort no longer occurs when attempting to add a grid onto 3D space when using the Default Orientation Projection.
- The issues resolved in Target 220.127.116.11 are also included in this release.
Who should install the release?
If you are experiencing the issues described above, we recommend that you apply this release. The fix for these issues will also be included in any future service packs or major releases through the Check for Updates option in the software.
To install this release, you'll need to check for updates in Target, following the steps below:
- On the Help menu in Target, click Updates, then click Check for Software Updates.
- A list of the available updates is displayed. Click the Install button to begin installing.
- You may need to restart Target for the changes to take effect.
If you are unable to check for updates and install through Target, you can install download and install the offline update by following these steps:
- Click the Download from My Geosoft button on the top of this page and sign into My Geosoft with your Geosoft ID.
- In My Geosoft on the Target 18.104.22.168 download page click the download button at the top right of the page and save the *.zip file to a folder on your local computer.
- Extract the *.zip file to the same folder.
- Double-click and run the file (.exe). Follow the wizard to install the release.