What is included in this release?
Target 188.8.131.52 provides the following resolutions:
- IS144577: Abort Logging Dialog now clearly communicates what occurs when specific check boxes and toggled on or off.
- IS144569: Grid display issues noted when maps created in previous versions of Oasis montaj are opened in OM 8.2 no longer occur.
- IS144487: Drawing base map on a map with a grid displayed now draws complete coordinate reference grids as expected.
- IS126083: Abort no longer occurs when Exporting GDB to shapefile: related to <sWriteShape>.
- IS143056: Abort no longer occurs when editing a wireframe: related to <sGetFromToDataDH>.
- IS8203: Dummy values now accurate when calculating a statistic channel.
- IS118844: Abort no longer occurs when exporting Isosurfaces to 3D PDF: related to <sRenderGeosurfacePDF3D>
- The issues resolved in Target 8.2 Service Pack 1 are also included in this release.
Who should install the release?
If you are experiencing the issues described above, we recommend that you apply this release. The fix for these issues will also be included in any future service packs or major releases through the Check for Updates option in the software.
To install this release, you'll need to check for updates in Target, following the steps below:
- On the Help menu in Target, click Updates, then click Check for Software Updates.
- A list of the available updates is displayed. Click the Install button to begin installing.
- You may need to restart Target for the changes to take effect.
If you are unable to check for updates and install through Target, you can install download and install the offline update by following these steps:
- Click the Download from My Geosoft button on the top of this page and sign into My Geosoft with your Geosoft ID.
- In My Geosoft on the Target 184.108.40.206 download page click the download button at the top right of the page and save the *.zip file to a folder on your local computer.
- Extract the *.zip file to the same folder.
- Double-click and run the file (.exe). Follow the wizard to install the release.