What is included in this service pack?
Oasis montaj 7.5 Service Pack 1 is a non-critical service pack which resolves five issues:
- In GM-SYS 3D Modelling, gravity structural inversions fail when the model contains a 3D density distribution in a layer. This error message is displayed: "Run failed because Object reference not set to an instance of an object".
- In GM-SYS Profile Modelling, an error message is triggered when creating a new time model and defining the area of interest by "Import from database line". This prevents the creation of a Time model from a database.
- In Oasis montaj with the Drillhole Plotting extension, the plot grid or image option in a plan view will shift the grid to the wrong position when creating a North-South oriented or Angled Section map.
- In Oasis montaj, you cannot drag and drop a 2D group onto a Relief Surface plane in the 3D viewer. The group displays in a new plane instead of on the active plane.
- In Oasis montaj with the Drillhole Plotting extension, you cannot use 3D gridding with a database that is not part of the drillhole project if a drillhole project is open.
Who should install the Service Pack?
If you are experiencing any of issues described above, we recommend that you apply this service pack.
Service Pack 1 is not available through the check for updates option in the software. Follow these steps to apply this service pack manually:
- Click the download button on the top of this page to download and save the service pack file (Geosoft Oasis montaj 7.5.0 SP1 S9 update 2012.05.30.zip) to a folder on your local computer.
- Extract the *.zip to the same folder.
- Double-click and run the file (Geosoft Oasis montaj 7.5.0 SP1 S9 update 2012.05.30.exe). Follow the wizard to install the service pack.