About this Release
Target for ArcGIS version 4.2 Service Pack 1 (SP1) provides the following resolutions:
- IS136335: Seeker now calculates resolution value correctly from WMS server.
- IS136335: Error no longer occurs when creating a Geosurface when exporting from a wireframe model.
If you are experiencing any of issues described above, we recommend that you apply this service pack.
You must have Target for ArcGIS 4.2 installed. You can install Target for ArcGIS 4.2 Service Pack 1 through the Check for Updates option in the software.
- Close ArcMap and any other ArcGIS applications that are open.
- On the Windows Start menu, click All Programs > Geosoft Extensions for ArcGIS > Check for Updates and follow the prompts on the installation screens.
If you are unable to install through the Check for Updates option, follow these steps to apply this service pack manually:
- Click the download button on the top of this page to download and save the zipped service pack file to a folder on your local computer.
- Extract the *.zip to the same folder.
- Double-click and run the file. Follow the wizard to install the service pack.
Note: The same service pack updates both Target for ArcGIS 4.2 SP1 and Geochemistry for ArcGIS 2.6.1 SP1. It is your license key that determines which extension(s) you can use.