About this Release
Target for ArcGIS version 220.127.116.11 provides the following resolutions:
- Install/Uninstall notifications have been improved in Target for ArcGIS when other applications are open or permissions are lacking when files are locked.
- IS94876: Abort no longer occurs in Target for ArcGIS when closing an MXD: related to <Memory Leak>.
- IS100253: Abort no longer occurs in Target for ArcGIS when opening a project: related to <Memory Leak>.
- IS144489: Abort no longer occurs when attempting to edit an interpretations geodatabase: related to <sCopy_IPJ>
- The issues resolved in Target for ArcGIS 18.104.22.168 are also included in this release.
If you are experiencing any of issues described above, we recommend that you apply this release.
You must have Target for ArcGIS 4.2 installed. You can install Target for ArcGIS 22.214.171.124 through the Check for Updates option in the software.
- Close ArcMap and any other ArcGIS applications that are open.
- On the Windows Start menu, click All Programs > Geosoft Extensions for ArcGIS > Check for Updates and follow the prompts on the installation screens.
If you are unable to install through the Check for Updates option, follow these steps to apply this service pack manually:
- Click the Download from My Geosoft button on the top of this page and sign into My Geosoft with your Geosoft ID.
- In My Geosoft on the Target for ArcGIS 126.96.36.199 download page click the download button at the top right of the page and save the *.zip file to a folder on your local computer.
- Extract the *.zip file to the same folder.
- Double-click and run the file (.exe). Follow the wizard to install the release.
Note: The same release updates both Target for ArcGIS 188.8.131.52 and Geochemistry for ArcGIS 184.108.40.206. It is your license key that determines which extension(s) you can use.