About this Release
Target for ArcGIS version 22.214.171.124 provides the following resolutions:
- IS145429: String (Text) Search now works for WMS Servers data as expected.
- IS144577: Abort Logging Dialog now clearly communicates what occurs when specific check boxes and toggled on or off.
- IS126787: Abort no longer occurs when creating a voxel file: related to <BlockAbortMP>.
- IS134527: File Geodatabase now displays properly regardless of which MXD it is opened in.
- IS8203: Dummy values now accurate when calculating a statistic channel.
- IS121135: Abort no longer occurs: related to <IsMapOfInterest>.
- IS118844: Abort no longer occurs when exporting Isosurfaces to 3D PDF: related to <sRenderGeosurfacePDF3D>.
- IS129775: Abort no longer occurs: related to <CGeoExtMap::sInit>.
- IS141815: Editing wireframes now works as expected when working in layer located to 0 (Zero) level.
- IS135002: Abort no longer occurs: related to <GetGeoMapLayer_ARCMAP>.
- The issues resolved in Target for ArcGIS 4.2 Service Pack 1 are also included in this release.
If you are experiencing any of issues described above, we recommend that you apply this release.
You must have Target for ArcGIS 4.2 installed. You can install Target for ArcGIS 126.96.36.199 through the Check for Updates option in the software.
- Close ArcMap and any other ArcGIS applications that are open.
- On the Windows Start menu, click All Programs > Geosoft Extensions for ArcGIS > Check for Updates and follow the prompts on the installation screens.
If you are unable to install through the Check for Updates option, follow these steps to apply this service pack manually:
- Click the Download from My Geosoft button on the top of this page and sign into My Geosoft with your Geosoft ID.
- In My Geosoft on the Target for ArcGIS 188.8.131.52 download page click the download button at the top right of the page and save the *.zip file to a folder on your local computer.
- Extract the *.zip file to the same folder.
- Double-click and run the file (.exe). Follow the wizard to install the release.
Note: The same release updates both Target for ArcGIS 184.108.40.206 and Geochemistry for ArcGIS 220.127.116.11. It is your license key that determines which extension(s) you can use.