Target for ArcGIS 3.2.1September 15, 2010
Update from Target for ArcGIS 3.2 to Target for ArcGIS 3.2.1. This file will also update Geochemistry for ArcGIS from 2.0 to 2.0.1 for customers with licenses for both products.
About this Release
Target for ArcGIS 3.2.1 is a scheduled software upgrade available to all 3.2 maintained customers. The upgrade includes software improvements, workflow efficiencies and corrects numerous reported issues. The 3.2.1 update also includes 3.2 Service Pack 1 which addressed an installation issue discovered in the 3.2 release.
Support for ArcGIS 10
With this version the extensions Target for ArcGIS and Geochemistry for ArcGIS are compatible with ArcGIS version 10.
The software Update alone (updates Target for ArcGIS 3.2 to 3.2.1 and Geochemistry for ArcGIS 2.0 to 2.0.1) will not be sufficient to ensure compatibility with ArcGIS 10. You will need to perform a Full (clean) install of the Geosoft Extensions for ArcGIS. This file will perform a complete installation of Target for ArcGIS 3.2.1. You need to uninstall your current version of Target for ArcGIS in order to install version 3.2.1. This file will also install Geochemistry for ArcGIS 2.0.1 for customers with licenses for both products (your license will determine the extension(s) you can use).
For additional information on ArcGIS compatibility please refer to our FAQ.
- Improved Shapefile naming convention for section traces in Target for ArcGIS (previously the Easting value was used); added an option to name the output shape file; if no file name is entered the default name used is the section INS file name.
- Added the ability to directly export drillhole traces as a polyline shapefile.
- Improved plan map collar and trace SHP exports, including attributes
- Added a Refresh and replot drillhole option for stacked sections.
- Updated Tutorials for Geochemistry for ArcGIS and Geochemistry for ArcGIS
- Added support for Oblique Stereographic projections including support for New Brunswick Stereographic (NAD83) and New Brunswick Stereographic projections.
- Image datasets may now be reprojected. Modified the Cart layout to combine the "Rasters" download parameters.
- HXYZ files are also reprojected to the map's coordinate system.
- JPEG2000 files can be downloaded in their native format, however if the image is smaller than 128x128 pixels it will be provided as a TIFF.
Enhancements and Maintenance Fixes
|All extensions for ArcGIS|
|9488||Fixed - Canceling the Geographic Coordinate Systems Transformation dialog when retrieving from Seeker in ArcGIS still retrieves the data.|
|N/A||Added - Updated tutorials for Geochemistry for ArcGIS and Target for ArcGIS|
|Target for ArcGIS|
|4561||Fixed - Abort <GDIXPD::sDrawRaster>|
|7619||Fixed - Trace shape file is created with "CollarDip" & "CollarAzim" fields in the attribute table not correct|
|7621||Fixed - Abort while saving a section <UserMeta::SaveFile>|
|7694||Fixed - Error message occurs saying holes need to be selected when they have already been selected.|
|7701||Fixed - Century Systems database view, or an Access query, the ODBC filter conditions not showing correct fields|
|7726||Fixed - ESRI projection and data units not being passed correctly to Target for ArcGIS data frame|
|7731||Fixed - Abort trying to create grids using rangrid in Target for ArcGIS. sLoadRaster_ARCMAP|
|7765||Fixed - Abort <CGeoMapElement::ConnectAll> creating section|
|7795||Fixed - "Unable to open "C:\Program Files(x86)\Geosoft\ArcGIS\temp\..." error trying to create a new MXD file|
|N/A||AddedÂ - Option to name the output shape file for section output|