What is included in this release?
Oasis montaj 188.8.131.52 provides the following resolutions as well as new VOXI Earth Modelling Capabilities:
- IS147766: When checking for software updates the correct permissions are assigned and sign in prompts are now displayed.
- IS150582: MAPPLOT command CBAR now correctly plots a vertical colour bar instead of a horizontal one.
- IS149165: Abort no longer occurs running IP QC tools: related to <CDG_IPQCTool::sGetCurrentSamples>.
- IS146527: Changing the data view size no longer causes shifts in coordinate locations away from the coordinate bounding surround.
- Install/Uninstall notifications have been improved in Oasis montaj when other applications are open or permissions are lacking when files are locked.
- IS33451: Merge Voxels tool now checks the spatial extents of both voxels to see if they overlap and informs you when they do not.
- IS145200: Boolean operations in merging grids no longer produce any errors.
- IS94065: Importing Minesight .msr files into maps now works as expected.
- IS119091: MAPEXP.GX now exports CGM plots as expected.
- IS101624: Issue no longer occurs in use of *.itr file in Assay plot with "Profile" option in 3D Viewer.
- IS146211: Abort no longer occurs in Oasis montaj when importing a DXF file: related to <Memory Leak>.
- IS145430: Colour Legend bar for IP pseudo sections now plots with numbers as expected.
- IS145584: Abort no longer occurs when attempting to add a grid onto 3D space when using the Default Orientation Projection.
- IS118271: Resulting output gravity grid now at the windowed position, coincident with the input rotated windowed voxel.
- IS111978: In VOXI MVI models the projected and perpendicular components have been corrected to represent respectively the component of the magnetic vector along the geomagnetic field and the component normal to it.
- IS145589: The VOXI Absolute/Relative default errors were set to the same value for all model types regardless of whether they started from a grid or a database. It is now set as a function of the data type being modelled.
- IS135158: Computational Accuracy setting in VOXI now referred to as Computational Error Tolerance.
- The issues resolved in Oasis montaj 184.108.40.206 and UXO Software 220.127.116.11 Update 1 are also included in this release.
Who should install this release?
If you are experiencing any of issues described above, we recommend that you apply this release.
To install this release, you'll need to check for updates in Oasis montaj, following the steps below:
- On the Help menu in Oasis montaj, click Updates, then click Check for Software Updates.
- A list of the available updates is displayed. Click the Install button to begin installing.
- You may need to restart Oasis montaj for the changes to take effect.
If you are unable to check for updates and install through Oasis montaj, you can install download and install the offline update by following these steps:
- Click the Download from My Geosoft button on the top of this page and sign into My Geosoft with your Geosoft ID.
- In My Geosoft on the Oasis montaj 18.104.22.168 download page click the download button at the top right of the page and save the *.zip file to a folder on your local computer.
- Extract the *.zip file to the same folder.
- Double-click and run the file (.exe). Follow the wizard to install the release.