What is included in this service pack?
Oasis montaj 8.1 Service Pack 1 is corrects an issue (IS139044) that occurs when editing interpretations on angled sections in Oasis montaj 8.1. Modifying an interpretation on an angled section by adding, deleting, or re-positioning a single vertex, caused all of the points snapped to the true drillhole locations to be incorrectly reset to the section plane. This service pack resolves this issue, ensuring that the drillhole locations are positioned correctly after you edit a vertex on an angled section.
Who should install the Service Pack?
If you are experiencing any of issues described above, we recommend that you apply this service pack.
To install this service pack, you'll need to check for updates in Oasis montaj, following the steps below:
- On the Help menu in Oasis montaj, click Updates, then click Check for Software Updates.
- A list of the available updates is displayed. Click the Install button to begin installing.
- You may need to restart Oasis montaj for the changes to take effect.
If you are unable to check for updates and install through Oasis montaj, you can install download and install the offline update by following these steps:
- Click the download button on the top of this page to download and save the zipped service pack file to a folder on your local computer.
- Extract the *.zip file to the same folder.
- Double-click and run the file (.exe). Follow the wizard to install the service pack.