About this Release
Geochemistry for ArcGIS 188.8.131.52 provides the following resolutions:
- IS144577: Abort Logging Dialog now clearly communicates what occurs when specific check boxes and toggled on or off.
- IS8203: Dummy values now accurate when calculating a statistic channel.
- IS118844: Abort no longer occurs when exporting Isosurfaces to 3D PDF: related to <sRenderGeosurfacePDF3D>.
- The issues resolved in Geochemistry for ArcGIS 2.6.1 Service Pack 1 are also included in this release.
If you are experiencing the issue described above, we recommend that you apply this release.
You must have Geochemistry for ArcGIS 2.6.1 installed. You can install Geochemistry for ArcGIS 184.108.40.206 through the check for updates option in the software.
- Close ArcMap and any other ArcGIS applications that are open.
- On the Windows Start menu, click All Programs > Geosoft Extensions for ArcGIS > Check for Updates and follow the prompts on the installation screens.
If you are unable to install through the check for updates option, follow these steps to apply this release manually:
- Click the Download from My Geosoft button on the top of this page and sign into My Geosoft with your Geosoft ID.
- In My Geosoft on the Geochemistry for ArcGIS 220.127.116.11 download page click the download button at the top right of the page and save the *.zip file to a folder on your local computer.
- Extract the *.zip file to the same folder.
- Double-click and run the file (.exe). Follow the wizard to install the release.
Note: The same release updates both Target for ArcGIS 18.104.22.168 and Geochemistry for ArcGIS 22.214.171.124. It is your license key that determines which extension(s) you can use.