Online Support has a new home on My Geosoft
A while back we introduced My Geosoft, a new website aimed at delivering more personalized customer care – and better options for customers to interact with us and manage their Geosoft services.
Initially, we introduced tools to create and manage your profile, communication preferences and access information for Geosoft services, such as VOXI subscriptions. Administrators of corporate My Geosoft accounts are also able to manage users and licenses, monitor corporate subscriptions, and view support cases.
This week, Geosoft has launched a new Support centre on My Geosoft. It includes more options for searching our online support, elearning and knowledge base resources. Finding the updates and technical help you need to be productive with Geosoft software is now faster and easier than ever!
Customers can continue to access Geosoft Support from Geosoft.com, or inside their Geosoft Software, and will be redirected to My Geosoft for support resources. Connecting to My Geosoft requires you to log in or sign up.
With the move of online Support to My Geosoft, and future updates, we are creating a single, secure location to make interacting with Geosoft simpler and more productive.
Once connected to My Geosoft, users can:
- Manage User Licenses and monitor Support Cases, with Admin access
- Manage and renew services, such as VOXI or Near Surface Subscriptions, and view a history of past purchases
- Sign up to Geosoft Pre-Release and BETA programs
- Access support resources, including updates, how-to guides and the knowledge base
- Submit a Support Request
- Find and share expertise in the Geosoft user forums
- More is coming…
Visit My Geosoft to learn more.