User Forum General Rules and Conduct
Geosoft forums are open forums that encourage the free expression of ideas and opinions. For those users who are less familiar with forums, we ask that you observe the following general guidelines out of courtesy to fellow users:
- Use forums as a user-to-user tool for obtaining technical assistance.
- Select your communication channel carefully (i.e. if you need Technical Support, please contact them directly).
- Clearly specify your topic of interest in the message header so that fellow users can determine whether they want to respond.
- Do not use offensive communications.
- Respect that your fellow users are as busy as you are.
Geosoft does not screen any posts, but reserves the right to move or remove any submission not deemed appropriate to a discussion. Violation of the above guidelines may also result in the removal of your post and access to forum participation.
Geosoft monitors these discussion groups, but we do not provide technical support via list servers and are not responsible for the technical accuracy of information obtained from any of our lists.
Any information, materials, graphics, and/ or opinions posted by participant(s) are those of the respective participant(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Geosoft unless explicitly stated to the contrary.
THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
GEOSOFT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO PARTICIPANT'S USE OF OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF GEOSOFT IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Remove from Geosoft Email Lists
If you no longer wish to receive other information or promotional emails from Geosoft, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.