File sharing and integration
- Share files and data with colleagues or team members more easily with new support for Leapfrog models, ASEG-ESF, ioGAS, LCT, and SEG-Y files.
- Export your 2D maps as Adobe PDF files that include georeferencing and map layers.
Voxel and Channel Math
- The voxel math tool now supports open and closed surface operations that you can use to identify voxel cell ranges and build voxel models.
- The channel math tool adds many new functions for working with data in your database.
- Plot drillholes on multiple sections
- Add topography and station location to section maps
- New section plotting options to make working with sections more efficient
New 3D drillhole planning
You can use the new drillhole planning tool to interactively draw and position proposed drillholes directly in 3D within context of other geological, geophysical, and geochemical 3D data.
Close isosurfaces by wrapping the surface around a range of values, or by selecting all the values above or below a specific cut-off value. Use these closed surfaces in voxel math calculations, or as constraints for VOXI inversions.
- New display options provide more flexibility for displaying vector voxels in the 3D viewer.
- Convert vector voxels directly to and from a Geosoft database in a single step.
Oasis montaj extensions
- New altitude quality control test options
- Added information to the deposit detection map legend
- Run multiple quality control tests at once
Extract horizons from a GM-SYS Profile model into a Geosoft database (.gdb) in a single step. Once in the database, you can use the horizons to build a 3D interpretation.
You can now calculate the magnetic response of a 3D model on a draped or uneven surface, for both forward and inverse calculations.
- New sensor function and background location validation tests
- New standardized plots to simplify documentation and reporting
- Static data import workflow upgrade
- VOXI constraint builder now supports vector voxels and includes the ability to build complex constraint models with multiple surfaces.
- VOXI Iterative Reweighting Inversion (IRI) enhancements
- For VOXI subscribers, MVI and IRI inversions are now included in your monthly, quarterly, or annual subscription.
- Create unlimited models with an increased size of up to 250x250 cells.
Looking for more?
See the detailed release notes and software downloads for these products:
Airborne Quality Control • Geochemistry • GM-SYS Profile
GM-SYS 3D • UX-Analyze Advanced • VOXI Earth Modelling