Geochemical Analysis for Esri ArcGIS
Target for ArcGIS includes a toolset for conducting geochemical data analysis within Esri’s ArcGIS platform. Process and analyze all components of geochemical sampling in context with the geology and geophysics. Perform essential tasks for due-diligence and reporting. Effectively examine multivariate relationships, uncover underlying structures and present results with visually impactful maps.
Use the Geochemistry for ArcGIS toolset to effectively import, validate and analyze your surface or drillhole geochemical data within ESRI’s ArcGIS platform.
- Simplify your geochemistry quality control process and maintain data in an Esri file geodatabase using a data model optimized for geochemical data.
- Select and subset data interactively from maps based on lithology and regions to enhance data display.
- Create advanced geochemical maps within the Esri ArcGIS Desktop environment.
- Analyze multi-element geochemistry using interactive multiple histogram plots, Pearson’s correlation reports, scatter plots, probability plots, ternary plots and box plots, to identify outliers and define populations.
- Import data from several different sources and file types.
For more information, download the Feature Sheet.