Geochemical Analysis and QA
Effectively import, validate and analyze your surface geochemical data. Perform essential tasks for due-diligence and reporting. Conduct geochemical analysis using summary statistics, histograms, scattergrams, tri-plots, principle component analysis, probability analysis and correlation plots.
- QA/QC tools to confirm the validity and quality of geochemical data, including assay, standards and location data acquired in surveys.
- A full range of symbol and grid display and map making capabilities, including CAD tools for editing and the creation of interpretations.
Advanced Geochemical Analysis and QA
- Simplify the quality control process with easy-to-use standard and duplicate handling capabilities.
- Analyze multi-element geochemistry with interactive histograms, scatter plots, probability and ternary plots to identify outliers and populations.
- Select and subset data interactively from maps based on rock codes, regions or map groups.
- In diamond exploration, effectively discriminate samples of interest based on their indicator mineral grain geochemistry.
- Identify geochemical trends and anomalies quickly and efficiently.
- Enhance your maps with advanced symbol plotting and data gridding techniques.
- Combine surface geophysics, geology and geochemistry data into dynamically linked maps.
- Import drillhole or surface geochemistry data directly from ioGAS files.
Kimberlite Indicator Mineral Geochemistry Analysis
SEMplot provides a simple-to-use toolset for analyzing indicator mineral grain geochemistry. The SEMPlot toolset enables the import of the data, mineral identification of the grain based on its chemistry, display of the selected grains on the discriminating graphs and interactive re-classification.
Standard published graphs are included, and you can also create your own graphs and overlays. Use the raw data, cation, recast, Fe normalized or Fe corrected data stages. The built in OM Dynamic linking ensures the spatial context between the grain graphs, database and maps is maintained.