The Geological Interpretation extension provides a complete solution for geological modelling and interpretation that can help you increase understanding of subsurface geology. It enables you to visualize and interpret your surface and drill hole data, and includes geochemical analysis tools that provide the ability to effectively validate and analyze your geochemical data.
The Drillhole Plotting toolset allows quick, easy and accurate production of presentation quality drillhole section and plan maps. It enables geologists to set up drill projects, manage and interpret results for follow-up drilling and decision making.
The Drillhole Plotting toolset enables quick, easy and accurate production of presentation-quality drillhole section and plan maps. Drillhole data can be presented in a 3D space within the Oasis montaj environment.
This extension enables geologists to set up drill projects, manage results dynamically, and interpret results for follow-up drilling and decision-making.
The extension enables you to create plan, section, stacked section and 3D visualizations. A Strip Log and Compositing tool is also provided for displaying up to 16 strip log plots per map, and for calculating and annotating composite intervals on plotted strip logs.
Use Drillhole Plotting tools to:
- Process and analyze large volume drillhole data.
- Import directly from an acQuire database management system.
- Create data validation QA/QC reports.
- Quickly select your holes of interest.
- Create drillhole plans, sections and strip logs.
- Visualize borehole and drillhole data from different angles in true 3D space.
- Produce high quality maps for interpretation and target definition.
- Generate and manage exploration drilling projects.
The Geochemistry toolset adds advanced geochemical analysis and QA capabilities to Oasis montaj. Designed for the exploration geologist, this toolset enables you to effectively import, validate and analyze your surface geochemical data.
Validating geochemical assay data requires standards and duplicate samples that must be extracted and analyzed to ensure that batch results fall within statistical limits.
The Geochemistry toolset helps you perform essential tasks for due-diligence and reporting. It includes QA/QC tools to confirm the validity and quality of geochemical data, including assay, standards and location data acquired in surveys.
A full range of symbol and grid display and map making functions are provided, including CAD tools for editing and the creation of interpretations.
The full suite of easy to use geochemical analysis functions includes summary statistics, histograms, scattergrams, tri-plots, principle component analysis, probability analysis and correlation plots.
Kimberlite Indicator Mineral Geochemistry Analysis
Included within the Geochemistry extension is SEMplot, a simple-to-use workflow for analyzing indicator mineral grain geochemistry within the Oasis montaj software environment. The SEMPlot workflow enables the import of the data, mineral identification of the grain based on its chemistry, display of the selected grains on the discriminating graphs and interactive re-classification.
Standard published graphs are included. Users are also able to create their own graphs and overlays. Users may use the raw data, cation, recast, Fe normalized or Fe corrected data stages. The built in OM Dynamic linking ensures the spatial context between the grain graphs, database and maps is maintained. Watch the SEMplot video.
Use Geochemistry tools to:
- Simplify the quality control process with easy-to-use standard and duplicate handling capabilities
- Analyse multi-element geochemistry with interactive histograms, scatter plots, probability and ternary plots to identify outliers and populations
- Select and subset data interactively from maps based on rock codes, regions or map groups
- In diamond exploration, effectively discriminate samples of interest based on their indicator mineral grain geochemistry
Identify geochemical trends and anomalies quickly and efficiently
Enhance your maps with advanced symbol plotting and data gridding techniques
- Combine surface geophysics, geology and geochemistry data into dynamically linked maps