WindEnergy Hamburg 2016
September 27 - 30, 2016
Hamburg Messe und Congress
Hamburg, Germany | Website
Hall B4, Stand 107
Visit us at WindEnergy Hamburg 2016, for the latest on Geosoft software solutions for geophysical mapping featuring detection of buried UXO and marine surveys.
The ability to accurately detect and locate buried unexploded ordnance (UXO) is essential when clearing UXO sites in order to restore these land or marine environments for public or commercial use. Geosoft provides software solutions for land and marine UXO detection, classification of buried UXO and the planning, quality control and management of UXO projects.
Come by our stand to discuss your technical or software questions and see how Geosoft can assist you with your upcoming projects. Some topics include:
- What's new in version 9.0 of Oasis montaj
- Marine and terrestrial geophysics for UXO, cables, pipelines and other targets
- Automated target picking and analysis
- Your specialized requirements for mapping, processing and analysis
- Data management and data sharing solutions for your complex and ever-growing survey projects