Ocean Business 2017
April 4 - 6, 2017
National Oceanography Centre
Southampton, UK | Website
Visit us at Ocean Business 2017 for the latest on Geosoft software solutions for geophysical mapping, target detection, and analysis of marine survey data.
When conducting marine site investigations for the detection of pipelines, cables, and unexploded ordnance (UXO), data positioning, quality and targeting accuracy are keys to effective surveying and remediation. Geosoft's industry-leading Oasis montaj software provides advanced geophysical analysis and subsurface mapping tools to make detection less expensive, more accurate and safer when dealing with sensitive materials such as UXO.
Come by our stand to discuss your technical questions and see how Geosoft can assist you with your upcoming marine geophysical survey projects. Some topics include:
- Easily process large volumes of geophysical data
- Perform positioning, location, and data corrections
- Run Quality Assurance and Quality Control tests
- Calculate target location, depth, size and magnetic moment
- Optimize seabed survey planning and reporting