Ocean Business 2015
April 14 - 16, 2015
National Oceanography Centre
Southampton, United Kingdom | Website
Visit us at Ocean Business 2015, for the latest on Geosoft software solutions for geophysical mapping featuring detection of buried UXO and marine surveys.
The detection of pipelines, cables and unexploded ordnance (UXO) are an essential part of today's marine surveying. Geosoft's Oasis montaj software provides the tools to help detect and classify buried ferrous objects as well as enabling you to plan and manage your marine based projects.
Stop by our stand to chat with us about your technical or software questions and discuss how Geosoft can assist you with your upcoming projects. Some topics include:
- Marine geophysics for UXO, cables, pipelines and other targets
- Automated target picking and enhancement
- Your specialised requirements for mapping, processing and analysis
- Integrating multiple survey types
- Data management and data sharing solutions for your complex and ever-growing survey projects
Engage our Technical Analysts for any questions that you might have about your exploration projects. Request a meeting
Geosoft Representatives at Ocean Business 2015
Contact any one of our team members to arrange a meeting time with us during the show.