November 14 - 15, 2017
Pan Pacific Perth Hotel
Perth, Australia | Website
Visit us at NewGenGold 2017, for the latest on Geosoft software solutions for exploration and the earth sciences.
Come engage with the Geosoft team of scientists and technical experts to discuss your upcoming projects, or address any technical or software questions. Some topics include:
- Easily visualizing, analyzing and managing your drilling projects
- Importing, processing and interpreting all your geophysical, geochemical and geological data, in one integrated environment
- Creating 3D conductivity and chargeability models from induced polarization (IP) and resistivity survey data
- QA/QC of IP and resistivity data
- Affordable and flexible cloud technology for managing your drill hole and sample data
- Managing all your geoscientific data for effective search and discovery
Join us to learn more about MX Deposit for managing drill hole and sample data. Delivered as software-as-a-service, MX Deposit simplifies how drilling data is collected, managed, and shared, helping mining and exploration companies maximize the value of their data. Drillhole data can be logged and accessed from anywhere in the world. A mobile data entry application is available for more efficient data collection in the field.