October 22 - 25, 2017
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Toronto, Canada | Website
Visit us at Exploration '17, for the latest on Geosoft software solutions for exploration and the earth sciences.
Come engage with the Geosoft team of scientists and technical experts to discuss your upcoming projects, or address any technical or software questions. Some topics include:
- Easily visualizing, analyzing and managing your drilling projects
- Importing, processing and interpreting all your geophysical, geochemical and geological data, in one integrated environment
- Creating 3D conductivity and chargeability models from induced polarization (IP) and resistivity survey data
- QA/QC of IP and resistivity data
- Affordable and flexible cloud technology for managing your drill hole and sample data
- Managing all your geoscientific data for effective search and discovery
Join Geosoft VP, Steve Randall and JKTech Principal Consultant, John Jackson, for a 10 minute talk on the use of core imagery in modelling geometallurgical properties.
Wednesday, October 25
Technical Innovation 2 Session
MTCC Room 104
Use of core imagery in modelling geometallurgical properties
JKTech and Geosoft will present potential workflows for advancing characterization of the subsurface to enable the prediction of how the material will respond to processes within the mining value chain.