June 12 - 15, 2017
Paris expo Porte de Versailles
Paris, France | Website
Visit us at the EAGE 2017 for the latest on Geosoft software solutions for geoscience exploration and data management.
Come by our stand to discuss your technical or software questions and see how Geosoft can assist you with your upcoming projects. Some topics include:
- Integrating grav/mag with your seismic: Rapid creation of a 2D geological model constrained by seismic, potential field data, and well logs
- 3D geophysical modelling workflows for potential fields
- Improving base of salt interpretation for seismic migration using gravity data
- Gravity and magnetics data management to create access for global exploration teams
We will also be showcasing Geosoft’s latest potential field software enhancements:
- An updated GM-SYS Profile workflow making it easier and faster to extract horizons in a suite of models
- The ability to manage horizon names for all of your GM-SYS Profile workspace models in a new dialogue
- Updated lateral susceptibility inversions in GM-SYS 3D
- Draped surveys in GM-SYS 3D use GPU for calculations
Geosoft's software solutions for geoscience data management can improve your organization’s access to their potential field data, increasing the quality of your exploration model through integrated insight and improved collaboration. Book a meeting time to discuss our variety of data management solutions, and visit our Geoscience Data Management page.