December 11 - 15, 2017
New Orleans Morial Convention Center
New Orleans, Louisiana | Website
Visit us at AGU 2017 for the latest on Geosoft integrated geoscience and geophysical software solutions for surface and sub-surface investigations, research projects, and educational classroom teaching.
Geosoft's full range of software solutions provide a comprehensive solution for:
- Regional mapping and interpretation of integrated geophysical, geochemical and geological data for exploration and the environment
- Near surface geophysics and site investigation including hydrogeophysics, archeology, geotechnical, etc.
- Subsurface geoscience data modelling and analysis within ESRI ArcGIS
- 2D and 3d Gravity and Magnetics Modelling
- 3D Geophysical Inversion
- Geoscience data management solutions
We will be showcasing the latest version (v9.3) of our industry leading Oasis montaj platform for processing and integrating geoscience and geophysical data, Target, and Target for ArcGIS for subsurface geoscience and GM-SYS and VOXI for geophysical modelling and inversion.
Come by our booth to discuss your technical or software questions and see how Geosoft can assist you with your upcoming exploration and research projects.