Geosoft Classroom Subscription options are available for instructors teaching at accredited academic institutions. Combine theoretical study with applied knowledge of modern technology for exploration and the geosciences.
- Provide students with valuable exposure to industry-standard software with multidisciplinary tools for geoscience analysis, and a minimal learning curve.
- Select from two available Classroom Subscriptions for the study of geoscience and GIS.
Supporting your success
Comprehensive online help and how-to resources are available to support teachers and students. Geosoft support and learning resources include:
- Self-guided learning paths
- Support knowledge base
- Instructional videos and on-demand webinars
Geosoft for Classroom Teaching
Geosoft Classroom Subscriptions include 20 Geosoft ID license for teaching within classroom and lab settings. Additional licenses may be purchased and added together to meet larger class requirements. Education subscriptions are valid for one year and can be renewed annually.
Classroom Subscriptions are available in two configurations that support multidisciplinary geoscience and GIS teaching, with application within mineral and energy exploration, government, marine and environmental industry sectors.
Geosoft Classroom Subscription – Geoscience
The Geoscience Classroom Subscription includes:
- Geosoft’s Oasis montaj geoscience platform with access to powerful tools for dynamic and multifaceted 3D analysis of geoscience data.
- Drillhole Plotting
- MAGMAP Filtering
- GM-SYS Gravity and Magnetic Modelling.
Geosoft Classroom Subscription – Geoscience and GIS
The Geoscience and GIS Classroom Subscription includes:
- Target for ArcGIS software for exploration geology in ArcMap.
- Geochemistry for ArcGIS software for geochemical analysis in ArcMap.
Access the latest Geosoft technology to advance
your geoscience research projects.