The new 9.0 update introduces major improvements to Geosoft’s software technology for multidisciplinary geoscience...
IGS has released a series of base metal prospectivity maps for Ngamiland using free geodata available on the Botswana Geoscience Portal...
September 7, 2016 | Barcelona, Spain
We work closely with industry and academic collaborators to advance the practical application of technologies that have the most impact.
- Led by well-recognized scientists
- Proven, science-based workflows that deliver fast and effective results
- Functional depth supports multifaceted analysis and agile experimentation, while promoting industry best practices
- Data-driven 3D earth modelling, with links to 2D so that important context is never lost
Services and Expertise
Geosoft offers a depth of services and expertise to help you achieve daily project outcomes and strategic corporate objectives.
- Consulting, data services, solution design and customization to meet your business goals
- Trusted source of expertise for solving large and complex data challenges
- Global and responsive technical support network
- Rich, online learning and knowledge resources
We are pioneering new, cloud computing and service-centred approaches that maximize the value of data and support team collaboration.
- Innovation for earth scientists, by earth scientists
- Pioneers of high performance geocomputing and 3D inversion modelling in the cloud
- Ground-breaking service and technology solutions for exploration data management
- R&D effort focused on advancing earth exploration
Pre-Salt Oil Discovery Success
"Petrobras uses the most advanced software in the market for potential fields. The great advantage of using the Geosoft platform is the fact that it provides the ability for tight integration, from the database through to the preparation of the maps."
Harvesting Time with Data Organization
"Geosoft took the time to understand our business requirements and they continue to learn with us. It's a long term relationship, and we're equally vested in making this the best experience it can be for data consumers."
Director of Land Tenure and Geospatial Information
Understanding Gold Mineralization Controls
"Target is very intuitive and easy to learn, but the key is how well it integrates surface data and downhole drill data. With the wireframing features now incorporated, it's also able to meet our 3D geology requirements."