- Upcoming KEGS "Introducing the DIAS-32 DCIP System.." and TGDG "Canada's Mineral Landscape.." events. Register here http://t.co/GTdbMgtwPx
- Attending the W12 workshop @ #SEG2014? Gerry Connard presents "Hybrid strategies for modelling gravity gradient data" http://t.co/hmayjeVuZI
- Chief Technologist Ian MacLeod will introduce VALEM today at the #SEG2014. Visit booth 2213 at 4pm to see the presentation and enjoy a beer.
- The Geosoft team is looking forward to the #SEG2014. Visit our SEG page for featured presentations on our booth 2213 http://t.co/TdVyk2DusV
- On October 14 KEGS presents: Airborne Gamma-Ray Spectrometry - Data Processing using Inversions. Free registration at http://t.co/E0dVPWl1Vy
New Geosoft Software Updates
New features and workflow updates in the November 2014 Release.
Spotlight on Data Services
Improving exploration data access and transparency.
Take the next step
The Next Event
TGDG Presents: Facts and Fallacies
December 9, 2014; 4:00pm - 5:00pm EST